Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fresh

My baby brother is coming in town this weekend for a wedding and I get to host him at my house! This also means that I get to meet his girlfriend for the first time which I am SO excited for! New girlfriend or not, when I host people I like to go all out - maybe I should run a B&B? I went to the grocery (as they say in the Nati) to stock up for my guests and along with buying my first set of ecofriendly Bigg's bags, I got a bunch of fruit to make fruit salad, duh.


All of the fruit was like a field day for Stanley! It was probably the equivalent of going to The Melting Pot for me! He got to sample lots of fresh fruit. He's eating a piece of cantaloupe in this picture. When he grabbed it, he repeatedly said 'french fry' (his favorite food). I guess the color is close right?


In retrospect I should have chosen green grapes to spice up the color of the finished product, but I can't always be a Martha! Still, it ended up looking pretty delicious!!On the other end of the spectrum, I also bought Doritos Collisions with Zesty Taco and Chipotle Ranch flavor - they should be awesome!

No comments: