Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Toast


I am officially addicted to sewing. I dove right in to my new project and it turned out pretty good. What was supposed to be small little purse/holder thing actually looks more like a piece of toast so I definitely need to work on my measuring and cutting. And the hand sewing - oi! Definitely need to perfect that skill. Overall, I'm really pleased with how this turned out and how quickly I whipped it up! I was so excited to be done that I sewed the entire bottom shut instead of just half before flipping it right side out! Needless to say, I am now really good with the stitch cutter tool (another bonus that was included in the hidden prize box within my sewing machine!)

Do you like my hand modeling skills?

1 comment:

amo said...

beautiful!!! Great job! I am so proud.