Monday, September 29, 2008

Follow Me!

Wow, typing the word "Follow" really creeped me out...doesn't it just look weird sometimes? It's one of those words where if you think about it too much, it's just not right. ANYWAY, I added the Blogger "Following" widget (you should see it on the right). I look like a ginormo loser right now because I have ZERO followers. Apparently if you choose to follow me, you'll know when my blog is updated! I know you're all dying for this kind of information!! Apparently if you choose to do so publicly your picture (if you have a blogger profile) shows up on my page. So not only do you get to read my blog, but you can look at yourself too! Win-win-...win (The Office, anyone?). You can also follow me anonymously, which is cool too. Okay, I have to stop writing, the word 'follow' is getting the best of me!

No comments: